While I love creating my own recipes, I thought it would also be good to share other recipes I have tried and really enjoyed. To make this list I have to have made them several times!
Click on the Green title to go through to the recipe.
Great comfort food dish
If you don't have a food processor don't worry a mandolin or sharp knife will work equally well.
Coconut oil works equally well as the olive oil.
Next time I think I will add a bit of garlic.
I do not worry about cooking with foil - and do find it cooks quicker in my oven than the recommended cook time.
- This makes a great change from sweet potato, or baked/boiled pumpkin
- A good way to get broth into diet
- I have made it with basil when no sage, red onion instead of white onion and generally use a brown mushroom
- Reheats well. I have reheated it with added kale for breakfast and some protein on the side.
- Finding exciting beverages can be a challenge - but this one is a great thirst quencher with some mineral water
- You do need to be planning several days ahead if wanting it for a specific occasion as it does need to 'brew'
- Just wish I had discovered the recipe at the beginning of peaches season instead of the end!
I often make cauliflower rice on the stove top. However, the other day I needed to be free from the stove top and went on the hunt for an oven version. This recipe certainly fitted the bill.
Cauliflower rice is a great way to get a lot of vege in with pleasure.